TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(1) Introduction These terms and conditions govern use of this website. By using the SBRPOA website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you are in disagreement with any part, you are not authorized to use our website.
(2) Intellectual property rights Unless otherwise stated, SBRPOA owns the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license, all intellectual property rights are reserved.
(3) License to use website You may view, download for caching purposes, and print pages or other content from the SBRPOA website, provided that you do not:
(a) Republish material from this website without express written consent;
(b) Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit this website or material on this website for a commercial purpose, without express written consent;
(c) Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website.
(4) Limitations of liability The information on this website is provided to the membership free-of-charge, and you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this website and the information on this website. While we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy. We are committed to ensuring that the website remain available and the material is kept up-to-date. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill). Liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under these terms and conditions or in connection with our website, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise - including, without limitation, any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings. However, nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
(5) Restricted access Access to certain areas of our website is restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to other areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion. If you are provided with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of our website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password is kept confidential. Distribution of your user ID and/or password is considered grounds for termination of your account, your membership and may lead to removal of your right to use this site. You accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your user ID or password. We may disable your user ID and password at our sole discretion if you breach any of the policies or terms governing your use of our website.
(6) Officers and Members By accepting a term as an officer and/or by accepting membership in this Association you hereby agree, in perpetuity, to maintain the confidentiality of any and all materials associated with the business of this organization. The distribution or transfer of any materials presented by and/or maintained by this Association, whether considered private or public, to any person outside of this Association, without express written consent, is considered a contravention of our policies and may lead to termination and possible legal action(s). You agree to maintain the confidentiality of this Associations materials no matter what the status of your partnership with this Association.
(7) Blog / Events / Polls / Forms This website is not to be used in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website. The website is not to be used in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. This website is not to be used for any purposes related to marketing without the express written consent of the Sauble Beach Residential Property Owners Board. This website is not to be used to copy, publish or send mass mailings or spam. This website is not to be used to copy, publish or send material which is illegal or unlawful, or material which could give rise to legal action under any applicable law. All material you copy, publish or send via our website must not be defamatory, obscene, indecent, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory. Such material must not infringe any person's intellectual property rights or rights of confidence, infringe upon any person's privacy, or constitute incitement to commit a crime. Further, material must not be misleading, deceptive, sexually explicit, threatening, abusive, harassing or menacing. We reserve the right to edit or remove any material posted upon this website. We may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the posting of unsuitable material, including suspending or canceling your membership, restricting your access to the website, or commencing legal proceedings against you. With respect to any material that you post on our website, you grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material in any media, together with the right to sub-license such rights.
(8) Variation We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
(10) Law and jurisdiction This notice will be governed by and construed in accordance with Canadian law, and any disputes relating to this notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Canada.
(11) Canada's Anti Spam Laws By accepting these terms and conditions you agree that for now and in the future, the Sauble Beach Residential Property Owners Association, or any of its legally registered names, may send email correspondence to the email address you provided during registration, at any time the Association executive deems necessary. You may contact us or unsubscribe at your discretion as per information contained within that correspondence or found on this site.
(12) Financial Audit Under the authority of section 96.1 of the Ontario Corporations Act R.S.O. 1990, CHAPTER C.38. Since this Not-for-Profit Associations annual income is below $100,000 by accepting these terms, you hereby agree in writing that, except under special circumstances an annual financial audit is not required.
(13) Town Municipal Body If at any point a current member is elected or appointed to a governing body in the municipality responsible for directly overseeing the area encompassed by this Association, that membership shall be suspended for the term of their official capacity so as not to be construed as a conflict of interest. Reference Association Bylaw 7.03.